1. Great guide at Dachau that provided knowledge about the unique history of the camp
2. Seeing the memorial sculpture of individuals jumping onto an electric fence to end their suffering
3. Hearing birds sing at Dachau
4. Beautiful stops along the way to our destination including Wieskirche Church
5. Paying for sanitized toilets (I didn't really appreciate this until we reached Italy)
6. Buddy introductions that delved deeper into the people we recently met and would get to know even better
*My audio was cut off, so it is not complete, but here is what I have.