Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 170: Busy Week

A busy week lies ahead of me.  In 5 days I leave!  Tomorrow two of my aunts and grandmother are coming to stay for a couple of nights.  I look forward to spending some time with them and going to Galena on Wednesday.  I spent the morning preparing my apartment for their arrival.  There has been some cleaning I've wanted to get done and I'm almost there.  I still need to hang a few things up before they arrive.  

Crystal came over today for some pool time.  It was a warm day, so spending the afternoon by the pool was perfect.  Nothing like a summer day laying out with a margarita.  

I'm finishing my evening watching Downton Abbey and researching a few things.  It feels nice to just be relaxing at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment