Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173: Good Company

My visitors left me today.  We went down to the downtown area to have breakfast at Egg Harbor Cafe and then went for a little stroll before they got in their car and made their way south.  The time went by too fast.  Till the next time.

I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready.  Packing took longer than I thought it would.  It is nice to do it a couple of days ahead of time because then I can think about what I might be missing and actually have time to get it.  I've got a pretty full bag.  It is amazing how much stuff I can fit in there.  Hopefully I can keep it this organized as I go from place to place.  I think that will be my biggest challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment