Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 160: Practice

The day started off full of errands.  While running around, I stumbled upon a garage sale.  I have been looking for a vanity and I've found something that I can fix up.  It is actually a small desk, but with some paint, special treatment, fancy hardware, and a beautiful mirror, I will have the vanity I want.  I love all of the drawers because I will be able to hide all of my makeup, hair stylers, nail polish, and everything else that I use to beautify.  Stay tuned for before and after pictures.

This evening was graduation practice.  We found our seats and got the overview we needed to be prepared for tomorrow.  Afterwards, some of my graduate girls and I went to Quigley's for a refreshment.  That is another great thing about school, you get to meet new people.  Tomorrow is the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment