Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 156: Funny Moments


Today had a couple funny moments worth noting.  While at the teacher store I was told by the lady next in line that I am a brilliant woman.  Although I know this already, the reason she claims I am is kind of odd.  I was purchasing a calendar for my classroom and some lightbulb came on in her mind.  I don't know what it was, but I'm glad I could contribute.


As I was contemplating walking Kendra this evening, a voice came through my screen door.  Some guy was belting it out in his apartment.  I would say that his music background is pretty minimal, but good for him for not feeling self conscious about the whole neighborhood hearing him sing.  These are probably moments that would be more entertaining if you were here.  Instead, I will chuckle with Kendra.


In my first picture you can see my new tablecloth.  I can't wait to fill it with dishes and company.  I'm sure you know what the second picture shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment