Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 149: Decor

Today's pictures show some recent finds.  The first are my petunias.  They are such friendly flowers.  The second is the plant I bought in Indy at the IMA greenhouse.  I think it goes so perfectly with my planter from New Orleans.  The third is Kendra watching the chipmunks.  The fourth is my tomato plant.  I love tomato plants.  It is so fun to pick the tomatoes that are ready (and eat them).  The fifth is a basket that I got at the antique store in Zionsville (my favorite!).  The final is a picture of my mirror that I got for $10 at a garage sale.  It sounds like I need to take a break with shopping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment