Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147: Early Morning Thoughts

I woke up this morning around 3:30 so excited about ideas for elementary.  The birds were singing early this morning and my natural alarm seems to be set a couple hours earlier than I intended.  I have not been this excited about teaching in a long time.  So, I decided to get up and do a little grading and some more brainstorming.  I think I'm going to be a much better 5th grade teacher than an 8th grade science teacher (not that I think I am a bad one).

Today was road trip day to Indianapolis.  It was a jam packed schedule full of Goose the Market, West Coast Tacos, IMA Greenhouse, Lilly House, Garage Sale, Shadeland Antique Market, Brown's on Main, and Fair Oaks Farm for some cheese.  It was a very successful day and all goals were met minus finding a vanity/dressing table. 














No comments:

Post a Comment