Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 126: Not Again...

I am sick...again.  I cannot remember being so health challenged.  It started with the sore throat and hoarse voice, then came the nose.  A sinus infection...again.  I don't feel like I've been healthy since my trip.  Even before that I was sick in February.  Ugh.  Maybe the end of the school year will bring better health.


Today I went with some coworkers to see one of our previous students in the musical "Robin Hood."  She has gone through some tough times in the past year, but it is amazing to see how she has pulled everything back together.  It is good that organizations like that exist to encourage involvement.


Besides that, I pretty much graded and packed.  Not the most action packed day, but about all the action I could take.  Sorry for the bad picture.  It is all I took today.

No comments:

Post a Comment