Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 143: Scarf Art

I decided to use my scarves as part of my wall art.  I've had them hanging for a couple of years now, but not in plain sight. I'm happy that I get to see them out everyday now.

I'm getting the feeling.  The feeling that school is almost over.  The end is approaching.  Freedom is standing in front of me.  All of the teachers are beginning to pack up their rooms or already have their rooms packed.  I guess I should begin.  At this time of year, two things pop into my mind: School's Out for Summer and Mel Gibson yelling freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooomm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment