Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 138: Battle Wounds

The fight was against my dresser and I.  I made it out, only with a scratch.  Saturday will be the test as to what new wounds I create.  Besides most of my nails breaking and a couple scratches here and there, it hasn't been too bad.

Do you ever check your e-mail and wish that you didn't because now you are going to worry about something all night?  I guess that is the biggest downfall to having work e-mail on my phone.  I may have made a mistake with something today and now I am worried about what I will be walking into tomorrow.  It was basically a lack of communication that I didn't even consider.  Most likely it will be a "don't worry about it" deal, but I've never been good at visualizing the best case scenario.  Sometimes I wish I was one of those people that just crosses that bridge when they get to it.  Instead I am planning for another route, bringing an inflatable boat with paddles, and carrying a rope to swing across.  Oh well, I do feel sometimes like my excessive worrying has caused me to over plan and in turn, the situation goes better than planned.  Look at that, I did some solid reflecting tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment