Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 122: Busy Day

I spent some time over at the new place tonight after stopping to order a new dining room set.  My parents have generously offered to help me out with some new items.  One of them is a lovely, cherry dining room set.  Get ready for some dinner parties people.


I had such a good afternoon today.  I had some major votes of confidence from people and I got to see some students from the past.  One of them is considering the Air Force and a career in Astronomy.  It is so amazing to see them making choices about their life, especially when they are good choices.

As the night winds down, I watch "New Girl" and enjoy some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment