Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127: Triggers

I began by taking my loaded car to the new place this morning to unload.  I think by the end of this week I will be pretty much set minus the big furniture.  Here you see my new grill and my bistro set with the tablecloth I bought in Provence.  It is so fun to take out those little souvenirs and start using them.  I love to have little reminders of my trips around me.

My condo reminds me of Europe in a way.  It is kind of silly, but my door is one of those triggers.  Each door to the apartments we have rented in Europe had a little trick to getting them open.  My door has the same.  I have to turn the key in the opposite direction that I turn the door.  Also, I have to turn the knob to the left to leave.  The other trigger is my toilet.  It has a European look to it.  The next time I go over I'll take a picture to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment