Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 131: Staying In

I had a chance to sleep in today since I didn't go to work and all I could get was an extra 30 minutes of sleep.  I went to the doctor and she gave me a different type of antibiotic, allergy medicine, and recommendation to see a pulmonary doctor.  I talked about my sleeping habits and she thinks it might be beneficial to have a sleep study done.  It was kind of funny because I found out that my nasal passage is narrow and when others' nose swells, it is about the size of my normal nose.  She also said my tonsils hang low in my throat, so that could be causing sleep apnea.  I'm kind of glad I am going to have the sleep study done, it should be interesting. 
 
Today you see a picture of my walls, barren, but left with the slightest hint of what used to be there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment