Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132: Movie Night

It was another nice day outside.  The weather seems to have turned around again from the chilly cloudy days to the sunny warm days.  I truly cannot wait for school to be over.  I've got a lot of ideas for what I'd like to do this summer and I am excited to start living it up.  

I've uploaded some pictures onto flickr from my trip.  I'm not even halfway done, but for those interested, here is the site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/outofthecave/


I was going to go to the musical tonight to see my past students, but the day wore me down, so instead I took a bath and am now watching Midnight in Paris, wishing I was back.

No comments:

Post a Comment