Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 302: The Night Before All Hallows Eve

Tomorrow is the big day.  My first elementary Halloween (minus when I was a child).  This thing has been hovering over me since the beginning of the school year.  I will be happy when it is done.  While I'm trying to worry about the education of the students, I also had this stress of not have a lead parent and barely any volunteers.  Many e-mails went back and forth about what to do.  I got a little tired of it.  Luckily, someone stepped up and tomorrow we will have our party.  Now I just have to get my costume ready.

The truth is, something else is on my mind today...  I have officially booked my apartment in Paris!  I am going to be occupying 215 sq ft of the 2nd Arrondissement.  Visitors are welcome.

Paris Home

No comments:

Post a Comment