Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 279: Stuck in Traffic

Advice to future self, don't drive to Indianapolis on a Friday night.  I had this problem before, but it was ridiculous this time.  A trip that can normally take me three hours ended up taking four and a half.  After a day of work, this drive felt more like eight.  Traffic stopped four different times; the longest slow down forced us to lose forty minutes.  People probably thought my mom and I were losing it because we were really belting out songs to help us get through the trip.  The ride was rough, but reaching our destination made it worth it.  I don't know if I have expressed it well enough on this blog, but I love spending time with my aunts.  If only they all lived close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment