Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 286: I Love You, Saturday.

Saturday is by far the best day of the week.  Even better when I've got some time to work on whatever I want.  My main task today has been to work on my website for the contest.  I found a different website builder today and it is way better than what I was using.  I'm glad this isn't due till March.  I think I'll tackle most of it during winter break. I enjoy working on it here and there though.  Here is a screen shot to show you what it is looking like so far.

Not only do I get to enjoy my day, but also evening.  I'm ready for some Mike and Joe at Fatty's!

No comments:

Post a Comment