Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 276: Good Grief

What beautiful highlights you might be saying to yourself.  If only my aunt's definition of blonde meant what most of us consider blonde.  The whities are taking over!  I received my first grey at the young age of 17.  I knew it was coming because I couldn't hide from my DNA.  Since I have started teaching full time, they have multiplied like the poorly grouped hamsters at the pet store.  Not only are they white hairs, but they are so unruly.  I could accept them better if they would follow my directions while styling.  As I sit here waiting for the dye to do its job, I have to admit that I am lucky to have hair.  Even if it is scraggly white hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment