Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 287: Write a Novel?


I remember learning about National Writing Month last November, but thinking there was no way I could do it with grad school.  Well, that is over now.  Although I don't feel like I have extra time, I do.  I think I may go for it this year.  The novel has to be 50,000 words and written in one month.  I've been trying to think of topics today, and I come back to an idea I had several years ago.  It is funny because I've kind of outgrown the fantasy phase in my life, but I still want to write this book that I have in mind.  It allows me to put my science knowledge to use.  We will see...

Dad and I went to a German restaurant for lunch.  It was fun to pretend I was back in Germany.  When I got home, the weather service had issued a tornado warning.  Luckily, I was not blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment