Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 277: One Experience

 I find that one experience is really composed of many little experiences.  My homework assignment tonight was to pick an experience and write two pages or less.  We have to include detail, dialogue, and reader appeal.  Of course I selected a traveling experience.  Not just any experience, but my first abroad.  This is where it all began.  My love for Europe, and the feeling that there is more out there.  I'm not ready to share my writing assignment yet, but I thought I'd share some pictures that inspired me.  Read tomorrow if you want to see my homework assignment.  Looking at them brings the urge to return to Ireland.  I remember playing my Irish Pub Songs CD in my bedroom at home, and just wishing I could go back and meet more friendly Irish people.  I thought they were just the best.  I'm also attaching a song.  This was my favorite song.  It brings back such fun memories...





1 comment:

  1. That was such a beautiful country. It was a great trip. You were so young and a real trouper for someone so sick. So glad you gave traveling another go.

    ReplyDelete