Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 266: 99 Days Left

I am now under 100 days until I have successfully completed my mission with this blog.  I don't know what I will do afterwards.  I originally thought I'd stick with this because I find it valuable, but I my thoughts have changed.  I want to keep writing everyday, but I think it is time to apply that writing time towards my project.  The blog is beneficial because it holds me accountable.  I will have to find a way to stay accountable with my book.  I won't be able to post all of my writings because that will give my book away...  We will have to see.  I guess I have 99 days to figure it out.

Tonight I fixed duck confit with mushroom risotto and roasted vegetables.  It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment