Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 254: Another Manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday.  You could say that I had a case of the Mondays today.  The weekend was consumed with what felt like a lot of work.  I had some fun, but I feel that the fun/not fun balance was not equal.  I tried to do so much this weekend, and then I get to work today feeling that I have twice as much to do still.  It might be because I'm a little nervous about this week.  We have curriculum night and I'm trying to be as prepared as possible.  We also have a field trip, so that always puts on a little pressure.  It didn't help that I forgot my jump drive this morning and had to come back home to get it.

I think one of the reasons I am a little nervous about curriculum night has to do with my insufficient communication.  I just realized that parents can't access the students' grades yet, so they are probably wondering how their child is doing.  I am just now sending out the website, but it took me some time to figure out how I wanted to set it up and what I should share.  I'm a newbie, and I am trying to make sure I know what I am doing before I get ahead of myself.  I hope my parents are pleased with what I am doing...  I think I will feel better when I have made it through the week.

At least I have my Spanish to help distract me from being too overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment