Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 260: 6 Day Work Week

I had my free time on Saturday, so that means Sunday is work day.  I planned, graded, read, e-mailed, and did everything else that I could think of.  I doubt that my work is done.  I always find when I go in Monday morning that I have about 20 more things that I need to do.  Busy, busy, busy.

Today's picture shows my inspiration board.  You can see my mosaic picture, "Europe Through the Back Door" philosophy, Paris map marked by our bus driver for site recommendations, poem shared by a friend, and my metro map.  I took the idea of an inspiration board from Flow by Daniel Pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment