Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 328: Lobster Night

As you can see, I had a wonderful dinner tonight.  After feeling the way I did this morning, I didn't know if any food would stay down, but fresh air did the trick for me.  I was going to have shrimp tonight, but Whole Foods had their lobster tails on sale.  So, this girl pounced on the opportunity.  I also picked up some awesome London Broil wrapped in mozzarella, mushrooms, and herbs for a super cheap price.  You should probably be expecting to see several food photos in the near future.

The other night while eating dinner I looked around and I felt at home.  I really like where I live right now.  I'm surrounded by memories and comforts.  It is a relief to know that I'll be able to stay here another year.  It is nice to have a home of my own.  If only it was a little cheaper, but we all know that won't happen.


I'd like to apologize to my loyal readers out there (all 4 of you).  I ran out of photo space on my blog so I had to go through and delete a lot of things on my account.  I was mostly just being lazy about it.  We are in the home stretch now.  What should I do next year?  I need my projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment