Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 312: Book Club, Fishing, It Has Many Names

Today was only a half day with the students, but meetings in the afternoon.  It was nice to collaborate with my team members on a unit.  I wish that we did this more often.  We all have good and bad ideas, but when we come together we seem to create something really awesome.  I wonder if we could work together more often.

After work some of us went out for drinks.  At my old school we used to call it book club.  I've heard someone else call it going fishing at this school.  Whatever you call it, I like it.  Speaking of like it, whatever I am doing to Kendra, I think she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment