Reclaiming Experience

This blog is a tool for recording my experiences as well as evaluating my day-to-day life. With my camera in hand, I will make meaning out of my life.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 305: Friday Funday

TGIF is one of my favorite acronyms.  There is something about the weekend that brings out a happier person in me.  Perhaps it is the freedom.  

Today was another good day.  The kids were pretty well behaved and they are excited about our social studies project.  Anytime they are excited about what we are learning, I'm a happy teacher.

I even went out tonight.  Olive Garden, drinks at Quigley's, and movie: not bad.  We went to see Argo at the end of the evening.  It is so hard to believe that the movie is based on a true story.  I don't think there will ever be a day that I want to visit Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment